Own Your Data
Keep track of who is reading what and where, how much time readers spend on the file, what their opinions are, decide whether to ban access for one, some or all, and even kill documents. All with one click from your “History” or “Manage” tab.
Many access controls can be toggled after the send. This allows you to, for example, expire and unexpire documents, limit readership to certain viewers, expand the authorized readers list, and more.
Insights are presented to the Originator in a web-based activity log, displaying:
- Document settings
- Document status (Active/Expired)
- Reader status (Active/Banned)
- Tracked distribution (forwards)
- Who read what, when and for how long
- Who liked or disliked the document
- Who voted to approve the document content and how they voted
- How many times the original document was viewed
- Time duration of each viewer’s reading
- Geographic IP location of each reading